Group Study rooms are available in Sherrod Library on the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd floors. Time in a group study room is obtained by reserving the room.
- Rooms may only be reserved by current ETSU students.
- Rooms may be reserved up to seven days in advance.
- Reservations are available on a first come, first served basis, and groups have priority. If an individual is using the room when a group arrives, the individual must give up use of the room to the group.
Rooms 102, 135-140, 233 (1-3), 244-246, 338-340
- 50" monitor with adapters for connection to laptops or tablets (HDMI, DP, mini-DP, USB-C). Apple compatible USB-C display adapters are available for checkout at the Ask Us Desk.
- Wall-mounted dry-erase whiteboard
- Table and chairs
- Power outlet with USB ports