The Quillen Conference Room and Gallery is located on the fourth floor of the Sherrod Library. Reservations for use are open to faculty and staff members of the Sherrod Library and other units located in the library building, as well as representatives of recognized ETSU colleges, departments, programs, and organizations. All reservation requests must be approved by Sherrod Library administration.
- Quillen Conference Room:
- Conference table seating for 14
- Quillen Gallery Area:
- Theater-style seating for 35
- 75" mobile monitor w/DVD player and HDMI input. (Gallery or Conference Area)
- 120"+ ceiling mounted projector w/HDMI input. (Gallery Area)
- Laptop computer. (Win 10 and Office 2016 loaded)
- Valid ETSU credentials are required to connect to the ETSU wireless network and log into the laptop computer.
- Please request use of the AV system when submitting your room reservation request.