Sherrod Library Room 309 is a flexible, technology-enabled space intended to provide a venue for ETSU faculty-led activities with an academic focus such as library instruction, collaborative learning, and presentation (e.g., capstone projects, invited lectures).
- Two-way audio and videoconferencing.
- Lecture capture (Panopto).
- Two 90-inch monitors at the front and six 42-inch monitors around the perimeter. Perimeter monitors can be used independently for group work and group participants can present to the class by connecting to the front monitors.
- Touch-screen panels at the presenter's lectern control all displays, audio, and camera.
- Lectern includes laptop connection, Blu-Ray DVD player, Elmo Visual Presenter, SMART Sympodium, portable and fixed microphones, and Logitech Wireless Presenter.
- Flexibility with movable tables, chairs, whiteboards, and partition panels.