We are pleased to announce that self-checkout is now available at the library and on your phone. To get started, download the ETSU Library Selfcheck app, or visit a self-checkout kiosk located on the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th floors of the library.
Downloading the App
- Download the ETSU Library Selfcheck app for Android or Apple.
- Allow the app to access your camera and location.
- Please note that the app is location-aware, and you will need to be physically located within Sherrod Library in order to use it.
Using the App
- Press Start on the welcome screen.
- Scan the barcode on your ETSU ID.
- Scan the barcode on each item you wish to borrow.
- Press Finish.
- An email with due dates will be sent to you.
Log in to OneSearch to renew your items. Items cannot be renewed using the app.
Return your items to Sherrod Library, where staff will check them in and remove them from your account. Items cannot be checked in using the app.